We serve a variety of economic sectors where composite materials continue to offer innovative alternatives to current technical needs. We are able to design and manufacture a customized solution that will meet your needs, regardless of the industry, be it architecture, infrastructure, pulp and paper, etc.
PULTRUDED PARTS AND COMPOSITES
Our manufacturing processes are among the best. We use high quality reinforcing fibers, structural adhesives and resins, which make polymerization highly effective and ecologically aware, and meet the most demanding chemical, flame retardant, electrical and environmental conditions.
Experience, technology, design and resin matrices are what set us apart. We manufacture products with very accurate dimensional tolerances, high strength-to-weight ratio, improved transverse and shock resistance, and superior mechanical properties.
Composites have a low coefficient of expansion, low thermal conductivity and require little maintenance. They are lightweight, long-lasting and offer high resistance to corrosion and weatherability. Their dimensional stability, flexural, dielectric and tensile strengths, and high strength-to-weight ratio make them better than aluminum, vinyl, wood or steel.
- Custom-built, lightweight and long-lasting
- Superior mechanical properties
- Straight parts, no arc, no camber, no torque
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Very accurate dimensional tolerances
- Unique flexural, dielectric and tensile strengths
- Improved transverse and shock resistance
- Cost-effective and versatile manufacturing method
- High resistance to corrosion and weatherability
- Meet the most demanding chemical, flame retardant, electrical and environmental conditions