Our insulators and cells are in operation to a large extent in major copper and zinc refineries in Chile, the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Non-ferrous metal refineries
INSULATORS AND CELLS FOR NON-FERROUS METAL REFINERIES
These products are highly recommended by Gabriel Vera, copper processing specialist engineer.
“Quality, durable, resistant and customized products. Don’t settle for less!” – Gabriel Vera, Eng.
BUS BAR INSULATORS (REFINERIES)
The most comprehensive range of bus bar insulators on the market and the highest corrosion-resistant products in the industry.
VLLO BUS BAR INSULATOR
THE INSULATOR WITH A PROVEN 20-YEAR OPERATIONAL LIFESPAN
- Triples the lifespan of the cathodes and anodes
- Doubles the lifespan of the cells
- No shrinkage over lifetime of operation
- Greater purity of refined metals
- No maintenance required
XLLO BUS BAR INSULATOR
Designed to withstand 400 degrees Celsius!
- Resistant to very high temperatures
- Resistant up to 200,000 A and 780 V
- Resists chemical corrosion for 18 years
- Custom-built for zinc refineries
4 CONTACTS + NSC = ECOLECTRIK
Ecolectrik, the most advanced and by far the most cost-effective bus bar insulator.
- Lasting up to 20 years
- Reliable and durable
- Greater purity of copper
“We estimate energy savings of $48 USD for every ton of copper produced in Chile.” – Robert P. Dufresne, President
Performance and cost savings in a single product
From 2150 kWh per EW copper ton to 1750 kWh per EW copper ton
We combined the technologies of the NSC and the 4-contact insulators and created the Ecolectrik insulator, the most advanced insulator in the industry.
A technology that allows for complete operation of an EW or ER tank house without any short-circuits.
Patents: 8.123.917, 8.986.521, 9.222.184
Additional contacts that ensure continuous operation.
Patents: 7.204.919, 9.234.287
ELECTROLYTIC CELLS (REFINERIES)
The inside lifting system is unique in the industry. It is designed for a quick and easy install of the electrolytic cells without having to move a great number of them in close proximity. This operation can be performed in just a few hours, which represents considerable savings in terms of production downtime.
Choose the electrolytic cell that works best for you!
- Polymer concrete
- Vinyl ester resins known for their resistance to corrosion
- Additional layer of corrosion-resistant gelcoat
- Polymer concrete reinforced with pultruded fiberglass rods
- Enhanced compressive strength and impact resistance
- More resistant to earthquakes
The most resistant patented cell on the market today!
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Additional layer of fiberglass
- Added protection against corrosion
- Improved mechanical performance
- Void of microfissures in the polymer concrete