Pultrusion technique: Our main sectors of activity
What is pultrusion?
THE PULTRUSION PROCESS
Pultrusion is a continuous process for manufacturing high-strength light-weight structural parts of continuous length composite profiles, with uniform cross-sections. During the process, fiberglass reinforcement is aligned lengthwise and impregnated with resin, pulled through a heated die and moulded to desired shape.
- Countless possibilities and innovative profiles created by complex geometries
- Profiles with superior mechanical properties, very accurate fiber orientation and a high rate of reinforcement
- Unmatched performance
- High strength
- Resistance to corrosion
- Low conductivity
- Minimal maintenance
- Electromagnetic neutrality
- Easy installation
Why choose Pultrusion technique?
PULTRUSION TECHNIQUE IS:
- Durable products with the longest lifespan
- High performance and cost-saving products
- Client satisfaction
- Dedicated customer service personnel
- Major investments in innovation
- In business for more than 50 years